Beyond his struggles trying to enter Japan on a working visa for upcoming performances, Chris Brown may also have the Child Protective Services on his case following his gun case last month. According to a TMZ report, child services was investigating the 27-year-old singer — who is also father to his two-year-old daughter Royalty — and visited his home on Thursday (Sept. 22). Brown then took to Instagram in a since-deleted video to address the accusations.
“I take care of my daughter fully,” said Brown, according to Us Weekly. “Somebody make an accusation, 90 percent of y’all believe it, and it’s bulls–t,” he continued. “The last three weeks or whatever been going on with the accusations, you know it’s false.” Brown added, “I don’t get the benefit of the doubt as everybody else. I take great pride in being a father. I love my daughter. All these allegations and bulls–t, stop lying bro.”
In August, Brown was accused by a woman named Baylee Curan of allegedly pulling a gun on her at his Los Angeles residence while she was admiring a piece of jewelry during a party. Royalty’s mother, Nia Guzman, reportedly filed a complaint against Brown after Curan’s accusation that the singer possessed a gun.
Curan says she refused to sign a non-disclosure agreement and called the police, prompting an hours-long standoff that resulted in the robbery-homicide division taking over the case. Brown was then arrested on charges of assault with a deadly weapon and was released from jail after posting $250,000 jail. At the time Brown’s lawyer said the charges were “not just false but fabricated.”